2023 82nd Legislative Session
Below is a link to find all of the bills Vetoed in the 82nd session and the Special Session.
This is a list of all bills that have passed both houses. Once passed by both houses, a bill can be in the following states:
- All Bills Passed by Both Houses: Bills that have passed both houses and sent to the Governor for action.
- In Governor’s Office: Bills that have passed both houses and the Governor has not yet acted upon.
- Signed by Governor: Bills that have passed both houses and the Governor has signed into law.
- Became Law without Signature: Bills that have passed both houses and the Governor has allowed to become law without their signature.
- Vetoed: Bills that have passed both houses and the Governor has vetoed.
- Became Law Notwithstanding Veto: Bills that have passed both houses, the Governor has vetoed, and the veto has been overridden by the Legislature.
- All Bills that Became Law: Bills that became law, which includes: all bills signed by the Governor, all bills that became law without signature, and all bills vetoed and overridden.
VoterVoice reduces the steps needed to give testimony. Instead of having to look up your legislator and research the bill, this is a one-click portal that lets you give feedback directly to legislators within 30 seconds without any of the ancillary steps. The link below lets us target alerts based on people’s interests.